Today while mommy was cleaning, I got her purse down and took the lipstick out of it. I thought it would be fun to color on myself and of course in Hannah's closet on the carpet and her shoes, Oh and I almost forgot the wall going into the bonus room. I came to get mommy and show her what I had done, but she wasn't very happy. She put me in the tub and yelled for Hannah to help her find the lipstick. Hannah found it and continued my work of art in the bonus room on the carpet and the couch. Mommy didn't like hers either. I guess there is no true appreciation of art these days!!
And of all things she didn't even take a picture:(
Much like the time I decided to go swimming in the toilet bowl. Mommy kept freaking out about it, something about bleach on me and my clothes. I just liked that I could sit in the toilet bowl and through wet toilet paper at Hannah. Mommy didn't think that was funny either.
No comments:
Post a Comment